Floating Date: AS of March 03, 2021
RFQ. No: 4047588-2 and 4047589-2
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with awarded bidder/bidders at a fixed price rate. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for OPTICAL POWER METER & OPTICAL LASER SOURCE with RFQ No. 4047589-2 and FIBER STRIPER & FIBER CLEANING CASSETTE withRFQ No.4047588-2. The Tender remains floating from March 03, 2021 to April 06, 2021.
|No||Description of items||Quantity||RFQ NO||Bid Security (ETB)|
|1||OPTICAL POWER METER & OPTICAL LASER SOURCE||151/ Pcs and 147/Pcs respectively||4047589-2||50,000|
|2||FIBER STRIPER & FIBER CLEANING CASSETTE||1225/Pcs and 277/Pcs respectively||4047588-2||50,000|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during officehours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only). Bidders are required to bring Flash Disk or CD to collect the tender document since the tender document is large in size to be given in printable format.
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the current year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local/Domestic bidders).
f) Tax clearance certificate for the year (for local/Domestic bidders).
g) Bidders shall Provide a Sample for each Items (i.e. For optical power meter, optical laser source, fiber striper & fiber cleaning cassette)
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security for the amount of 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Birr Only)
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “OPTICAL POWER METER & OPTICAL LASER SOURCE with RFQ No. 4047589-2 and FIBER STRIPER & FIBER CLEANING CASSETTE with RFQ No. 4047588-2 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on April 06, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 07, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6. The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date & time shall be rejected.
7. Partial bid is allowed for each item based on RFQ.
8. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.