Floating Date: As of March 18, 2021
RFQ. No: 4056632
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Drop Wire 1*2*0.81MM WITH RFQ No: 4056632. The Tender remains floating from March 18 to April 13, 2021.
|No||Description of items||Initial forecasted order Qty||UoM||Bid Security Amount (ETB)|
|1||Drop Wire 1*2*0.81MM||1000000||Mts||200,000|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during officehours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundered Birr only)
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security for (200,000.00)
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidder shall provide sample for Drop Wire 1*2*0.81mm from 25 Mts up to 30 Mts.
- Regardless of interested foreign bidders, all local firm organized and licensed under the law of Ethiopia that qualify the bid must be fulfill the following;
e) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the current year;
f) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 200,000.00 (Birr Two Hundred Thousand only) for Drop Wire 1*2*0.81MM
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Drop Wire 1*2*0.81MM WITH RFQ No: 4056632. and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on April 13, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5.Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 14, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6.Partial bid is Not allowed.
7. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.