Ethio Telecom is delighted to invite all potential partners interested in engaging in a Mixed Franchise Partnership across the country to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI)
- The expression of interest is intended to identify potential and eligible partners who will resell partial ethio telecom services to customers along with its own existing business. The service includes sales of new prepaid SIM, prepaid SIM replacement, tele birr and bill collection.
- Detailed requirements for ethio telecom Mixed franchise partnership:
- Registered Capital: ETB 50,000 and above
- Renewed business/trade license
- Capacity to fulfill computers, printer, mobile android handsets, and other device requirements for operation
- Recruit minimum of one salesperson and use its own office facilities
- Business companies who are currently working on ethio telecom SIM/airtime distribution/retail, micro finance, mobile handsets retail, computers & accessories, internet service café, photo studio, supermarket, stationary service, standard cafe, beauty salon, ticket office and other related operations are preferable for the engagement.
- Willingness to comply with ethio telecom business policy and procedures
- Willigness to abide by ethio telecom brand guidelines and look & feel standards to be done via co-branding
- Willingness to provide regular business report and operational data upon request
- Willingness to cover all operational and running costs of the mixed franchise shop
- Willingness to sell new prepaid SIM only, prepaid SIM replacement only, tele birr and bill collection
- The Application document should comprise of the following:
- Application letter
- Renewed business/trade license and TIN or VAT registration certificate
- Business proposal (Mainly which contains partner interest, location, and prior sales experience)
- Potential partners can submit their expression of interest until 31 January 2022, in person at:
Addis Ababa: Sales Division/Enterprise Center Building, 2nd floor, Churchill Av., next to Lycée Guebre-Mariam School.
Regions: ethio telecom Zone/Region Operational Director Office.
- Based on the above information and selection criteria, ethio telecom will select potential partners and will invite them to be franchise partner.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to accept or reject any expression of interest, and to annul the selection process and reject all expression at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected partners.
For additional information, please contact
Ethio Telecom: Sales Division
Residential Direct Channel Department
Franchise Channel Management Section
ethio telecom, Enterprise Center Building,2nd floor
Churchill Av., next to Lycée Guebre-Mariam School
Tel No: 0911254491 / 0911518377/ 911513261
P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia