FLOATING DATE: AS OF December 14, 2020
Tender No. (RFQ: No: 4046863)
Closing Date: January 14, 2020
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for procurement of for theinvestment appraisal(Advanced Training),Financial analysis training(Advanced Training),data visualization training(Advanced Training) through RFQ No. 4046863 in MFA (Master frame agreement) basis with a partnership agreement to be signedwith the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from December 14, 2020 to January 14, 2020.
2. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) starting from December 14, 2020 to January 14, 2020.
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
A. Availability of bid security with an amount of 50,000.00(Fifty thousand) ETB/or equivalent USD for international bidders valid for 150 days from the bid closing date. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.(A.2) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.2 The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
B. Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
C. Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
D. Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders)
E. Bidders Should Submit compliance statement form
F. Bidders should submit Anti bribery plague form
G. Bidders should submit Legal establishment document (only for SC)
3.2. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of investment appraisal(Advanced Training), Financial analysis training(Advanced Training), data visualization training(Advanced Training) training in MFA basis”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on January 14, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives January 15, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one can duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
NB: – bid documents are available only on softcopy. Thus, bidders should come up with flash/CD/e-mail address.
For more information please visit ethiotelecom official web site: – www.ethiotelecom.et