Floating Date: As of October 21, 2020
RFQ, No. 4045047
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Point to Point Wireless Solution with RFQ No.4045047. The Tender remains floating from October 21, 2020 to November 23, 2020.
|Lot||Description of Items||Unit||Qty|
|1||PtP 300Mbps with distance 10Km||Set||150|
|2||PtP 300Mbps with distance 20Km||Set||100|
|3||PtP 300Mbps with distance 40Km||Set||50|
|4||Server (16core, 24GB RAM, 500GB SSD)||Set||2|
- Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office,2nd Floor Room No. 201-A during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below. A, Availability of bid security. B,Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers. C,Anti-bribery pledge form. D,Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (only for domestic/local bidders). E,Bidders should be VAT registered (only for domestic /local bidders). F,Tax Clearance Certificate of the year (for Domestic Bidders)
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 300,000.00 (Birr Three Hundred Thousand only) forPoint to Point Wireless Solution as indicated in the table above. 3.1.The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: – A/Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or B/Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of Point to Point Wireless Solution with RFQ No. 4045047: and be addressed to: Ethio Telecom, Sourcing and Facilities Division, Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B on or before November 23, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
6. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on November 23, 2020at Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8.Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
10. Partial bid is not allowed.