FLOATING DATE: AS OF 11 DECEMBER, 2020
RFQ NO. 4047232
Ethio telecom intends to sign Master Frame agreement contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Vehicle Rent Service as described in below table (Optional between the three line itemswith RFQ No. 4047232. The Tender remains floating from 11 December, 2020
|Option 1||2WD Standard double cabin pick up model 2000 & above||17||Pcs|
|Option 2||4WD Standard double cabin pick up model 2000 & above||17||Pcs|
|Option 3||2WD/4WD Extended Cabin pick up model 2000 & above||17||Pcs|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s NER Region sourcing and Supply chain Office, Room No. 201 during officehours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (Birr One Hundred only.
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security;
- Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
- Tax clearance certificate
- Valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- VAT registration Certificate;
- compliance statement form
2. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00(Birr Fifty Thousand only).
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3. Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Supply of Vehicle Rent Service with RFQ No. 4047232 and be addressed to:
Sourcing and Supply Chain Section
Haji Mohammed Yassin Tower (Huda real state) 2nd Floor, Room No. 201
P. O. Box 56,
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, NER Sourcing and Supply Section, Haji Mohammed Yassin Tower (Huda real state) 2nd Floor, Room No. 201 Dessie Ethiopia, Before or on 07 January 2021 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 08 January 2021 at 10:00 A.M, On Haji Mohammed Yassin Tower (Huda real state) 2nd Floor, at ethio telecom, sourcing and supply chain office Room No. 201.
6. Partial bid is allowed per Vehicle Type (4WD double cabin pick up or 2WD double cabin pick up or Extended cabin pick up).
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.