Floating Date: As of Dec 30/2020
RFQ No. 4047543
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Standard Double Cap 2WD, Standard Double Cap 4WD, Extended Cap 4WD, Mini bus and Cargo Truck Rental service with RFQ No. 4047543 and to sign a contract with finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from Dec 30, 2020 to Jan 18, 2021
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s South West West Region Sourcing Regional office, located at Seid Negash building third floor, during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
- Original Bid Security
- Valid and renewed Vehicle rental service trade license for the year
- Tax clearance certificate for the year
- VAT registration Certificate
- Presentation of Commercial and technical offers
- Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
- Anti-bribery pledge form
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (thirty thousand Birr)
- The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable bank.
- The bank that issues the bond as per 1.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
- The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Standard Double Cap 2WD, Standard Double Cap 4WD, Extended Cap 4WD, Mini bus and Cargo Truck Rental service with RFQ No. 4047543 and be addressed to:
South West West Regional Office,
At Seid Negash Building, Sourcing Office 3rd floor.
- Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, South West West Region, Seid Negash Building Sourcing office 3rd Floor, Before or on January 18, 2021 at 12:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on January 18, 2021 at 03:30 P.M, at ethio telecom, South West West Region Seid Negash Building Sourcing office 3rd
- No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
- Partial bid is allowed.