[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px” _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF WALK THROUGH METAL DETECTOR AND HAND HELD METAL DETECTOR CRITICAL CORE SITES,SHOP AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ text_orientation=”left” custom_margin=”50px|||” custom_margin_tablet=”20px|||” custom_margin_phone=”20px|||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop”]
Floating Date: As of January 13, 2020
Closing Date: February 03, 2020
RFQ No. 3686099 & 3686100
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”Requirements” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ header_level=”h1″ header_font=”||||||||” text_orientation=”left” locked=”off”]
Ethio telecom intends to sign contract with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Walk Through Metal Detector with RFQ No. 3686099 and Hand Held Metal Detector Critical Core Sites, Shop & Administrative Office with RFQ No. 3686100.
Floating January 13, 2020 to February 03, 2020.
- The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100 (Birr One Hundred only).
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
- Availability of Bid Security (100,000Birr)
- Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
- Availability of manufacturer authorization letter from the manufacturer/ manufacturers authorized Distributor to sale/distribute.
- Anti-bribery pledge form;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
- VAT registration certificate.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr 100, 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr).
- The Bid Security shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
- The bank that issue the bond as per 4. (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any conditions whatsoever.
- The bid bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the clause here above on the issued bond.
- Sealed bids marked as: “National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Walk Through Metal Detector with RFQ 3686099 and Hand Held Metal Detector Critical Core Sites, Shop & Administrative Office with RFQ No. 3686100. Shall be addressed and delivered to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd floor, Room No.2011/ B
- P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before February 03, 2020. Until 5:00P.M,
The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall be rejected.
- Bids received on time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 04, 2020 at 10: 00A.M, at ET’s Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No.201.
- No one can duplicate or transfer the Bidding Document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
- Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Bidding Document.
- ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.