Floating Date: As of January 25, 2021
RFQ No.: 4046400
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Re Bid for the procurement of Generator and Fuel Tanker Foundation and Renovation work in different sites of Central North Region to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). The Re bid remains floating from January 25, 2021 to February 8, 2021. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Central North Region Main Office (Debre Birhan, St. Selassie building Room No. 407 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date.
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
d) Bidders should have renewed competency certificate grade category GC/BC 7 & above from Ministry of Urban Development & Housing Construction or/and the respective regional office.
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid
f) Bidder should have valid Tax clearance certificate.
3 All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00 (Birr twenty thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The Bank that issues the bond shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Re Tender for Generator and Fuel Tanker Foundation and Renovation work in different sites of Central North Region RFQ No. 4046400” and be addressed to:
Central North Region / Debre brihan
Sourcing & Supply Section
St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No.407,
Debre brihan, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the St. Selassie building which is near to the church, 4th floor room no 407, Before/on February 8, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 9, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No 407.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid per site is not allowed.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.