[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px” _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”INVITATION TO NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF PRIMAVERA TRAINING,AUTO CARD TRAINING ,ETABS TRAINING ,SAP TRAINING ,REVIT TRAINING ,MS PROJECT TRAINING, CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT,EVENT MANAGEMENT AND COMMINCATION TRAINING AND INSURANCE MANAGEMENT ” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ text_orientation=”left” custom_margin=”50px|||” custom_margin_tablet=”20px|||” custom_margin_phone=”20px|||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop”]Floating Date: As of January 10, 2020
Closing Date: January 30, 2020
RFQ No. 3679891-2
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”Requirements” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ header_level=”h1″ header_font=”||||||||” text_orientation=”left” locked=”off”]Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Primavera Training, AutoCAD Training, ETABS Training, SAP Training, REVIT Training, MS Project Training, Construction Management, Event Management & Communication Training & Insurance Management to sign a master frame agreement with the finally awarded bidder (s).
The bid remains floating from January 10, 2020 to January 30, 2020 at 05:00pm.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
- All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
- Bid Security shall be valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date;
- Bidders should have a valid and renewed business license for the year
- Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
- Letter of authorization to sign the bid
- Anti-bribery pledge form
- Compliance statement form
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00 (Birr TwentyThousand only)
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
- Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
- Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4. Sealed bids marked as: “Primavera Training, AutoCAD Training, ETABS Training, SAP Training, REVIT Training, MS Project Training, Construction Management, Event Management & Communication Training & Insurance Management with RFQ No: – 3679891-2” and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
- P.O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, until January 30, 2020 Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
- Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on January 31, 2019, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
- Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
- partial bid is allowed
- No one can duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
- Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.