[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px” _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”National
Competitive Bid for the procurement of Puldeng Solar foundation, Lare Site
Standardization and Bildak site Standardization work” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ text_orientation=”left” custom_margin=”50px|||” custom_margin_tablet=”20px|||” custom_margin_phone=”20px|||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop”]
Floating Date: As of Feb 18, 2020
Closing Date: Mar 4, 2020
RFQ No. 3719976
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”Requirements” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ header_level=”h1″ header_font=”||||||||” text_orientation=”left” locked=”off”]
Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (BC/GC grade 8 and Above) by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Puldeng Solar foundation, Lare Site Standardization and Bildak site Standardization work with RFQ No. 3719976 and to sign a contract with finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from Feb 18, 2020 to Mar 4, 2020
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s South West West Region Sourcing Regional office, Located at Seid Negash Supermarket building Third floor, during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
• Bid Security;
• Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
• Anti-bribery pledge form;
• Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
• Bidders should be VAT registered;
• Bidders should register with the appropriate government organ as GC/BC 8 and above
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Birr)
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Puldeng Solar foundation, Lare Site Standardization and Bildak site Standardization work with RFQ No. 3719976 and be addressed to:
South West West Regional Office,
At Seid Negash supermarket rental Building, Sourcing Office 3rd floor.
3. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, South West West Region, Seid Negash Rental Building Sourcing office 3rd Floor, Before or on March 04, 2020 at 12:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 04, 2020 at 3:00 P.M, at ethio telecom, South West West Region Seid Negash Rental Building Sourcing office 3rd Floor.
5. Partial bid is not allowed.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.