Ethio telecom is please to invite all interested partners to submit their proposal on Enterprise solutions/managed solutions. The partnership is aimed to enable Enterprise customers to use solutions that increase their productivity by digitalizing their operations over the cloud via the internet without investing on infrastructure/platforms.
Enterprise Solution Provider Partners are required to fulfill the following:
- Provide robust managed services (managed cloud services, managed IT services and managed application services) like the following but not limited to:
- Ease to use cloud based business communication tools (Microsoft teams, G-Suite, Cisco WebEx, Zoom, etc)
- Security solutions (secure device manager, mobile security, email security and secure remote access, Managed Web Security Service, firewall etc.)
- CRM, ERP, email marketing, accounting, workforce management applications
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Web-builder, Hosting and email solutions
- Managed services (Managed Local Area Network, Managed Wide Area Network, Managed wireless service, Managed Network SDN & professional support).
- Managed Data Backup & Cloud Storage
- Cloud Document Management system
- IoT Solutions (Fleet management, Smart building, Smart health, etc.) and Others
- Commit to provide the required:
- Solution platform, equipment and other relevant hardware and software components if required.
- Service access channels: How users access to services
- Product offers/Service type
- High level service/ solution architecture describing components and key integration points.
- Engage into go-to-market strategy with Ethio telecom in the delivery of the Enterprise solution.
- Willing to agree on a revenue sharing model or reseller modality
- Willing and able to provide the necessary pre-sales, sales and after sales support on site and/or remotely.
- Business case for at least three years
- Payment modality for the revenue generated from the sales of the solutions.
- Proven experience/reference for managed solution provisioning in other markets with short time to market.
- Financial and organizational capacity to carry out the partnership responsibility and solution roadmap for the upcoming years.
Therefore, interested local and international partners that fulﬁll the above requirements in providing the Enterprise solutions listed above and other solutions shall submit their proposal in hard copy to Marketing Division (Eyor Tower, 8th floor, Room no 804) and/or electronically via email at firstname.lastname@example.org till February 28, 2022.