Floating Date: As of November 29, 2022
RFQ No. 4231835 & 4231836
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the Procurement of Fiber optic cable sheath striper and Fiber Identifier with RFQ No. 4231835 and 4231836 respectively. The Tender remains floating from November 29, 2022, to December 22, 2022.
|S.NO||Description of Items||Initial forecast Order Qty||UoM||Bid security amount (Birr)||RFQ No.|
|1||Fiber optic cable sheath striper||162||Pcs||15,000.00||4231835|
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c) Anti-bribery pledge form.
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for local bidders only)
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders only)
3. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.2 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.3 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Supply of Fiber optic cable sheath striper and Fiber Identifier with RFQ No. 4231835 and 4231836 respectively and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on December 22, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 23, 2022, at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
9. Partial bidding between the Lots is allowed; but not with in the Lot.