Floating Date: As of June 21, 2021
RFQ NO. 4056501-2
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Different types of Technical Trainings with RFQ No. 4056501-2. The Tender remains floating from June 21, 2021 to July 20, 2021.
|S.No||Training Program||No of trainees||No of trainees per class||Duration (Days)||Level|
|1||RAN performance and quality of Service Analysis training||12||12||12||Advanced|
|2||Mobile Network Signaling Systems.||10||10||5||Advanced|
|3||Mobile Voice Service QoS Analysis and troubleshooting||8||8||8||Advanced|
|4||Advanced Mobile Network Performance and QoS Analysis training||8||8||10||Advanced|
|5||Mobile CORE Network Performance and QoS Analysis and troubleshooting training||8||8||8||Advanced|
|6||End to End Network Performance Analysis||12||12||5||Advanced|
|7||Monitoring Tools/systems training.||11||11||10||Advanced|
|8||Mobile Data service QoS Management.||8||8||8||Advanced|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
All local firms organized and licensed under the laws of Ethiopia that qualify to bid are invited to participate in this invitation to bids and have to fulfill the following requirements in addition to the above mentioned requirements.
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) Bidders should be VAT registered ,
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (ETB One Hundred Thousand only )
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s that participated in the bid;
3.5 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Supply of Different types of Technical Trainings with RFQ No. 4056501-2. and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on July 20, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 21, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed but partial award may be granted on the training Program line bases.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.