Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders (GC/BC Grade 8 and above) by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of MSAG-3 Fence and Roof work, Abobo and Gambella shop Standard security guard house work with RFQ No. 4066073 and to sign a contract with finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from June 15, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s South West West Region Sourcing Regional office, located at Seid Negash building third floor, during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
A) Original Bid Security
B) Valid and renewed trade license for the year
C) VAT registration Certificate
D) Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
E) Anti-bribery pledge form
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (thirty thousand Birr)
1.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable bank.
1.2 The bank that issues the bond as per 1.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
1.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
1.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of MSAG-3 Fence and Roof work, Abobo and Gambella shop Standard security guard house work with RFQ No. 4066073 and be addressed to:
South West West Regional Office,
At Seid Negash Building, Sourcing Office 3rd floor.
2. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, South West West Region, Seid Negash Building Sourcing office 3rd Floor, Before or on June 30, 2021 at 12:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
3. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on June 30, 2021 at 03:30 P.M, at ethio telecom, South West West Region Seid Negash Building Sourcing office 3rd Floor.
4. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
7. Partial bid is allowed.