FLOATING DATE: As of November 29, 2021
RFQ. NO 4073959 & 4073960
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this international Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Hand Hole and GRP Hand Hole Cover with RFQ No. 4073959 & 4073960 The Tender remains floating from November 29, 2021 to December 29, 2021.
|S. NO||Description of Items||Initial forecast Order Qty||UoM||Bid security amount(Birr)||RFQ No.|
|2||GRP Hand Hole Cover||5000||pcs||200,000.00||4073960|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 304 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only).
1. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Awarded bidder shall provide Sample for both Hand Hole & GRP Hand Hole cover. However, logo of ethio telecom will be mapped after award before Contract Signature.
e) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year (for local bidders only)
f) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate (for local bidders only)
g) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 500,000.00 (Birr Five Hundred Thousand Birr Only) but for bidders who wish to bid partially must accompany a bid security in the amount of (Birr 300,000 for Hand Hole and Birr 200,000 for GRP Hand Hole Cover).
2. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
2.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.2 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.3 Sealed bids marked as: “HAND HOLE AND GRP HAND HOLE COVER with RFQ No. 4073959 & 4073960 and be addressed to:
Ethio telecom, Head Quarter, Supply Chain Division,2nd Floor, Room No.211B, P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on December 29, 2021, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 30, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is allowed for each items based on RFQ.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.