Floating Date: December 1, 2021
Closing Date: December 21, 2021
RFQ No. 4073978
Ethio telecom intends to sign contract with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Printer and Computer Spare Parts RFQ No.4073978.
1. The bid remains floating from December 1, 2021 to December 21, 2021.
2. The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 203 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only).
3. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of Bid Security
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers
c) Anti-bribery pledge form
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) VAT Registration Certificate
f) Availability of Compliance Statement
g) Availability of Manufacturer Authorization litter or Manufacture Authorized distributor.
h) Sample is required
3.1 All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr 50, 000 (Fifty Thousand Birr)
3.2 The Bid Security shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a) Certified Cheque/CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.3 The bank that issue the bond as per 3.2 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any conditions whatsoever.
3.4 The bid bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the clause here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Open National Competitive Bid for the Procurement of Printer and Computer Spare Parts RFQ No. 4073978”
5. shall be addressed and delivered to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd floor, Room No.211/B
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before December 21, 2021 until 5: 00P.M The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date & time shall be rejected.
6. Bids submitted on time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 22, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ET’s Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No. 210.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the Bidding Document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Bidding Document.
9. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
10. Partial bid is allowed.