Floating Date: As of January 27, 2022
RFQ No, 4077579
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for “Retender the procurement of New ODN Installation for MSAN-1 at Tulefa town (CNR)”, for Central North Region with RFQ No.4077579 to sign a Master Frame Agreement for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s). The bid remains floating from January 27, 2022 to February 07, 2022 until 6:00 local time.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Central North Region Main Office (Debre Birhan, St. Selassie building Room No. 408 during officehours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date.
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
d) Anti-bribery pledge form
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid
f) Bidder should have valid Tax clearance certificate.
g) Compliance Statement Sheet form
h) Bidders should have renewed competency certificate and invite Only grade category RC/GC Six/6/, Seven/7/ & Eight/8/ from Ministry of Urban Development & Housing Construction or/and the respective regional office.
I) Bidders Who failed to finish the Project as per Schedule and Currently engaged with Other Project Work with Ethio telecom are Strictly Prohibited to participate for this tender.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 75,000.00 (Birr Seventy-five thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The Bank that issues the bond shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Retender for the procurement of New ODN Installation for MSAN-1 at Tulefa town (CNR)”, for Central North Region with RFQ No.4077579” and be addressed to: –
Central North Region / Debre brihan
Sourcing & Supply Section
St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No.408,
Debre brihan, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the St. Selassie building which is near to the church, 4th floor room no 408, Before/on February 07, 2022 until 6:00 local time. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on February 07, 2022 at 8:00 local time, at St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No 408.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid is Not allowed.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom register on following link or copy and paste the link on a browser: