Floating Date: As of MARCH 06,2023
- Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of Construction of G+4 Shop and office building at Arbaminch. The Tender remains floating from March 06,2023.
Bid Security Amount
Type of Contract
Construction of G+4 Shop and office building at Arbaminch
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 200.00 (Birr two hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
- Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a). Bid security.
b). Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c). Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
d). Bidders should have VAT registration certificate and Tax Clearance.
e). Bidders Should Submit compliance statement and Anti bribery plague forms
f). Certificate of competence GC/BC Grade 5 and above endorsed by Ministry of Construction or respective region.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security for Birr 90,000.00 (ETB Ninety Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for Construction of G+4 Shop and office building at Arbaminch” and be addressed to:
Ethio telecom, Head Quarter
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on March 28,2023 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 29,2023 at 9:30 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.