Floating Date: As of May 26, 2022,
Closing Date: June 27, 2022.
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Label Maker & Label Maker Tapes with RFQ No.4077054-3 & 4077052-3. The Tender remains floating from May 26, 2022, to June 27, 2022.
|S. NO||Description of Items||Initial forecast Order Qty||UoM||Bid security amount (Birr)||RFQ No.|
|2||Label Maker Tapes||1000||pcs||10,000.00||4077052-3|
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and www.2merkato.com upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, if you are interested to be on the supplier list of Ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser “https://erp.ethiotelecom.et/OA_HTML/jsp/pos/suppreg/SupplierRegister.jsp?ouid=0EED8A04B857259C”.
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c) Anti-bribery pledge form.
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year.
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 15,000.00 (Birr Fifteen Thousand only) but for bidders who wish to bid partially must accompany a bid security in the amount of
- Birr 5,000.00 (Birr Five Thousand) for Label Maker
- Birr 10,000.00 (Birr Ten Thousand) for Label Maker Tapes
3. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
a) The Bank that issues the bond as per 3 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
b) The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
c) Sealed bids marked as: “Label Maker & Label Maker Tapes with RFQ No.4077054-3 & 4077052-3 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on June 27, 2022, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on June 28, 2022,at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed. But Partial Award may be granted.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.