Floating Date: December 7,2020
Closing Date: December 22, 2020
RFQ No.: 4046747
1. Ethio Telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of CAT 6 UTP Cable through Master Frame Agreement (MFA) with RFQ No. 4046747 to sign a Master Frame Agreement for one year, (with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from December 7, 2020 to December 22, 2020. Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201 during officehours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
A) Bid Security (100,000.00 One Hundred Thousand Birr only).
B) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
C) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
D) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
E) Anti-bribery pledge form
F) Compliance Statement
G) Availability of Sample
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr only).
The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.1 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.2 The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.3 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Purchase of National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of CAT 6 UTP Cable through Master Frame Agreement (MFA) with RFQ No”. 4046747 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on December 22 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 23 ,2020 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6. Partial bid is Not Allowed.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.