Floating Date: As of June 26, 2020
Closing Date: July 07, 2020
RFQ No. 3972050 & 3978044
Ethio telecom, East Addis Ababa Zone (EAAZ) invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of MDF Partition wall work (Lot 1) and Construction of guard house site ID 113080 & fence work site id 113080 (Lot 2) as described in the below table. The bid remains floating from June 26, 2020 to July 7, 2020.
|1||MDF Partition wall work||1||Set||Lot 1|
|2||Construction of guard house site ID 113080||1||Set||Lot 2|
|3||Construction of fence work site Id 113080||1||Set|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom EAAZ Office, Room No. 404 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred only).
2. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from ethio’s website and inspect the bidding document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only); in person from ethio telecom EAAZ Office, Room No. 404 Located at Oasis Building Around Bole Medhanialem church.
3. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date.
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
d) Bidders should have renewed competency certificate grade category GC/BC 8 & above from Ministry of Urban Development & Housing Construction or/and the respective regional office.
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid
f) Bidder should have valid Tax clearance certificate.
g) Bidders fill the anti-bribery pledge
h) Bidders should full fill properly the form of compliance statement
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand) for each lot, and Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand) for both lots.
3.1. The bid security shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4. Sealed bids marked as: “MDF Partition wall work (Lot 1) or/and Construction of guard house site ID 113080 & Construction of fence work site id 113080 (Lot 2), and be addressed to:
Ethio telecom, EAAZ, Sourcing and Supply chain section
Around Bole Medhanialem church, Oasis Building 4th Floor, Room No.404
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the EAAZ (Located around Bole Medhanialem Church) next to Edna mall, Oasis Building, Sourcing and Supply Section 4th Floor, Room No.404, before or on July 6, 2020 until 05:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 7, 2020 at 10:00 A.M, at EAAZ Sourcing and Supply Section Oasis Building 4th Floor, Room No.404.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
6. Partial bid is not allowed within lot. But can compete for Lot 1 or Lot 2 or both lots.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.