[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_row custom_padding=”0|0px|0|0px” _builder_version=”3.0.106″][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”INVITATION TO INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR PROCUREMENT OF DIFFERENT TRAININGS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN THE TELECOM INDUSTRY” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ text_orientation=”left” custom_margin=”50px|||” custom_margin_tablet=”20px|||” custom_margin_phone=”20px|||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop”]
Floating Date: As of March 13, 2020
Closing Date: April 02, 2020 until 5:00 P.M
Opening Date: April 03, 2020 at 10:00 A.M
RFQ No. 3683933-1
[/et_pb_cta][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_2″ _builder_version=”3.0.47″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_cta title=”Requirements” use_background_color=”off” background_layout=”light” _builder_version=”3.0.106″ header_level=”h1″ header_font=”||||||||” text_orientation=”left” locked=”off”]
1) Ethio Telecom intends to sign a frame agreement contract for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this international competitive Bid (NCB) procurement of Different Trainings for International Business in the Telecom Industry with RFQ No. 3683933-1 the Tender remains floating from March 13, 2020.to April 02, 2020.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 203 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr00 (one hundred birr only).
2) Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
A) Availability of bid security(Based on the form in the bidding document);
B) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers (Based on the form in the bidding document);
C) Anti-bribery pledge form (Based on the form in the bidding document);
D) Bidders should be VAT registered. (For local bidders)
E) VAT registration certificate (for local bidders)
3) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr thirty Thousand) for.
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 If the bidder wants to pay cash as stated under 3.1(a) above, the cash has to be deposited to ethio telecom cashier before or on the closing date of the proposal and the bidder has to submit the receipt with the envelope.
3.3 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.4 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of, procurement of Different Trainings for International Business in the Telecom Industry “and be addressed to:
Ethio Telecom: Sourcing and Facilities Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211B
PO. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 , April 02, 2020 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4) Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on April 03, 2020 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
5) Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
6) Partial bid is allowed.
7) No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8) Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.