Floating Date: As of March 29, 2021
RFQ. NO 4056817 & 4056819
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Fujukra Splicing Machine and Fujukra Cleaverwith RFQ No. 4056817 and 4056819. The Tender remains floating from March 29, 2021 to April 27, 2021.
|Description of Items||Initial Order Qty||UoM||Bid security Amount(Birr)||RFQ No.|
|Fujukra Splicing Machine||59||Pcs||100,000.00||4056817|
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Sample for Fujukra Splicing Machine and Fujukra Cleaver with its full accessories are required.
e) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
f) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
g) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 115,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Fifteen Thousand only) but for bidders who wish to bid partially must accompany a bid security in the amount of
- Birr 100,000.00 (Birr one Hundred Thousand only) for Fujujkra Splicing Machine and
- Birr 15,000.00 (Birr Fifteen Thousand only) for Fujukra Cleaver
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: –
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Fujukra Splicing Machine and Fujukra Cleaver with RFQ No. 4056817 and 4056819 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on April 27, 2021, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 28, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
5. Partial bid is allowed for each item based on RFQ and partial award may be granted.
6. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.