Partnership that intends to provide service to Ethiopian’s anywhere to stay connected to their families and friends in an easy and fast International Top Up service.
Ethio telecom is pleased to invite companies which are engaged in International Top Up service to partner with us in providing Top Up service to the Ethiopian community residing abroad. As part of the ethio telecom’s digitalization strategy of distribution channel, International Top Up service is among our key business priorities we are embarking on with an objective to enable Ethiopian’s living abroad to recharge the mobile accounts of families and friends in Ethiopia.
The service is aimed at helping the Ethiopian community abroad to buy local airtime, which is then used to top up friends and family’s mobile phones in Ethiopia. Through this partnership, we intend to provide service to Ethiopian’s anywhere to stay connected to their families and friends in an easy and fast International Top Up service.
- Top up platform that can integrate to ethio telecom COMVIVA PRETUPS system.
- A platform that can manage end to end transaction with a rich reporting tool with the ability to avail difference denominations with convenience.
- Various recharge access channels like Kiosk, Web, POS, phone to phone etc.
- Legal Business license to run the business in the country of Establishment.
- Have proven experience for availing the related service in other country/operator (with reference letter).
- Global reach across continents
- Local partner responsible for the operations with in Ethiopia and with ethio telecom (Partnerships and letter of authorization to deal on behalf of the International Top Up service partner).
- Can buy airtime a minimum stock from ethio in foreign currency (Dollar, Euro, Pound) equivalent to 30, 000$ at a time.
- Can accept a pre-defined commission rate fixed by ethio telecom.
- Can work with a contractual agreement with minimum of one year and a maximum of three years, with possible contractual extension based on performance review, other things constant.
- Can promote the service to the target audience.
Interested companies can contact us for any clarification with the below address:
Email: Kalkidan.firstname.lastname@example.org; Addisu.email@example.com
Ethio telecom, Churchill Road, Dil Betigil Building, in front of HQ.