Prepaid Life Cycle Rule
- Active Period
- One-way block /Barring/
- Two way blocked /Suspend/
- It is the time which is equivalent to your prepaid account balance validity period.
- This period starts from the first call made till the expiry date of the validity period of your prepaid account.
- During this period, you can make & receive both voice call & SMS.
- The maximum accumulated validity period of an active period is 120 days.
- This is the period between prepaid account balance expiry date and the beginning of a two-way block.
- During this time, a customer can receive call/SMS but can’t make voice call/SMS.
- You can recharge your account and become active. The existing balance will be kept.
- This period survives for 11 months (330 days).
- This is the period between one-way block & prepaid account termination
- During this period, you can’t receive any voice call/SMS and can’t make any voice call/send SMS.
- You can recharge your balance and become active, but the unused balance will be Zero.
- This period will only last for 30 days.
- After the expiration of a two-way block period, the SIM Card will be terminated instantly.
- You can’t recharge your account.
- Your request for reconnection will not be accepted.
- Terminated numbers will be recycled instantly
- Terminated numbers will be ready for reconnection.